Sunday 10 July 2011

Slowly does it

Well, after the last few weeks this one has been a bit of a non-event really.

I've had little to no motivation to get sorted to move so the target to sort out the boxes didn't happen, BUT I did manage to sort out my paperwork "piling" system which has had more and more stuff bunged into it since 2008 and no sorting out. Took me all days pretty much, but it needed doing.

In terms of car related stuff, the Rover is MOT'd and will now become the "hack" until I move when I will get it sold. I didn't get the towbar fitted to the Morris - it really does need the boot floor welding up - hopefully that can be sorted out this coming week.

No specific targets this week but I need to continue getting everything packed to go. The good thing is that this time next week I will have KEYS!!! =)

Danni out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment