Monday 26 September 2011

Getting there....ut

I guess I didn't really feel up to writing last week, but weight was 81.3kg - whoo! Gone back up to 82.3 this week though.

I'm making slow progress, and still feeling pretty flat but should be OK to go back to work tomorrow, although I am dreading it...

I didn't have the time to write this last night as I got home late from assisting my brother and his friend Emma shifting stuff from their garage into a workshop. Its been interesting - I've known for a while that he also believes himself to be TS, but found out his female name from Emma. I can't bring myself to use female pronouns, as I've only ever encountered him in male form and do have difficulty seeing anything feminine in his approach...

As for me, I'm feeling damned uncomfortable with my body at the moment and finding the prominence of male features hard to cope with. I really cant wait to get my appointment for CX, hopefully it will help me to sort things out a bit better....

No comments:

Post a Comment