Saturday 15 May 2010

Lasers

Hmm,

I really am being rubbish at posting here aren't I? Oh well better to be disorganised, scatty and fun than an organisation Nazi I suppose.

Theres been no great shakes since my last post, but I am feeling a little better in myself. Uni is now completed (as of Wednesday) it feels really weird being out of education for the first time in 2 decades but its superb - means I have more time for me and to get out there and do the things I want to do.

Now, as a post uni pat on the back to myself, I have made a small investment - a home IPL machine! Sadly its second hand, but has apparently seen very minimal use (used once...) but for the sake of £40 it has to be worth a punt?

As much as I want to jump straight in and start zapping the hairs on my face, I dont think thats the sensible way forward - after all, I'm not sure how well this is going to work and I dont want to risk a disfigured mug. I'd rather let the professionals deal with that (after all, other body parts can be covered up without a burka!)

I'm not looking forwards to tomorrow, as I have to do the great garage clearout and remove a years worth of clutter, clothes, furniture and car bits - then I have to find somewhere for it all to go!!! At this point its going to be nessecary to cull a lot of my clothes that I keep there (not a purge, but a downsize) as space to keep them will be very limited.

Ho hum, lets see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment