Sunday 25 April 2010

Progress Slow

Seems I am being truly crap at posting to this blog - perhaps I should set myself a rule that I should post something every sunday? Might help me be a bit more disciplined!

Theres been nil progress since my last post - the local surgery refused to register me so I am currently GP less which is a pain in the bottom. They will however agree to see me if theres an emergency - which is a relief.

Over the last week or so my mind has pretty much been dominated by the trans thing and I've been feeling pretty low about it all - not least the realisation that living on my own is at least 12 months away - thats was a complete sucker punch! To try and speed things along a bit I've put my beloved Morris Minor (which I spent 4 years returning to the road) for sale - I hope it doesn't sell to be honest but if it does then thats a little more money for the kitty...

Ho hum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment