Sunday 3 October 2010

Another week down

Diet is going OK, Not helped by the folks taking us all to a fish and chips restuarant on Thursday night, but hey. Still lost this week. Down to 93.4kg and I cant be arsed to work out what that is in old money

The car has been an absolute nightmare this week and I've almost had to do more work to it in the last few days as bits have fallen off than I've done in the whole of the last 5 years.

I spent the whole of Wednesday prepping it for the MOT - which it passed with a little bit of fiddling with the headlights. However, on getting it home part of the rear wood section collapsed with rot. During the process of fixing it the rear doors broke and needed replacement then the car wasn't running properly.

The list goes on and on, lets see what it does when I try and sell it...

No comments:

Post a Comment