Sunday 10 October 2010

Driving off into the sunset

Well, first things first, its been another good weight loss week, down to 92kg now (thats 14lb 6st)and I'm not sure quite how it happened! Oh well that makes me feel pretty good anyhow!

As I'm sat writing I have literally just sold the Morris, its been gone less than 10 minutes and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm glad to have the money but I said that I would never sell it and I'm feeling a little gutted that its now gone. I have however been offered the oppertunity to buy a Morris Pickup from someone I know online and whilst its not exactly what I want its certainly a tempting concept.

In other news, at work I had my first meeting with my career mentor (all organised through the pride group at work) and she came up with some really positive suggestions for me and things to look at. I forsee it being a very useful relationship to have....

No comments:

Post a Comment