Sunday 14 November 2010

Bit lax

Has it really been over a month since I last posted anything?? Wow!

I guess its because I've been feeling a bit down about things again of late. I didn't end up buying the pickup that I mentioned in my previous post. I wound up buying a different car on the 13th. "Agatha" a 1968 Morris Minor 2 door in Maroon, absolutly rock solid and very tidy looking - but a little reluctant to start (but thats not too much of an issue, everything else is pretty damned good and mechanicals can be fixed easily) I am only the third owner - the previous lady owned it for the last 32 years!

As for me, I've been pretty down on the trans thing of late and everything girly that I own is currently stashed away in the bottom of my wardrobe. I did say that its not coming out again until I have my own place (more on that later) but I have made an exception for the works LGBT group (Pride Network) party, which I am really looking forwards to! The theme is "Glitz and Glamour" and I'm a little worried about that as I am simply not a glam person! I have nothing, and no idea what, to wear!

I guess another reason for feeling naffed off with everything at the moment is the diet, its not really been going well at all. This morning though I have actually got to a net loss in the first time in yonks, I've beaten the 90kg mark now (14st 2 at the mo) so feeling a little more positive about it all again.

Anyway, the big news - on Wednesday I was offered a flat to rent by a colleague who is moving in with his other half. Its a very large studio, recently decorated with all its own facilities and we've agreed a mates rates type deal. I can move in anytime between Jan and March so I am now working damned hard to get the cash to pay off my folks before march (£1500 required) so I'm planning on getting in some overtime at work and getting a whole load of DVDs and other odds and sods onto ebay (dual purpose - I wont have to move everything with me...)

So with any luck I will be moving out of the parents place (AT LAST!!!!) into my own little place in the middle of Hove (bliss)

Anyway lets see how this week pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment