Sunday 28 November 2010

hmmm

Well, I think that I should have some witty social commentary to add in here but meh, fuck it. Nothing to comment on.

Weight loss is going OK down to 88.4kg now so getting there slowly.

I'm feeling pretty fed up about things at the moment and have been considering going down the self med route, I know its risky but it keeps popping up it head in my mind and I'm not quite sure what to do. Past experience dictates that I'm going to have one heck of a game registering with a quack.

Things feel pretty sucky for me at the moment and I'm at a low ebb, probabally not too far from where I was about this time last year when things really went wrong. Work sucks its all stress for little reward at the moment and theres so much bullshit being spouted with the change in comission. Our individual commission is now decided by what the person we speak to thinks of the company as a whole - not suprisingly the last 4 call reviews have gone against me (despite 3 being very good!) what kind of crazy world is it where "very good" is deemed to be derogatory??

In time honoured fashion, fuck it

No comments:

Post a Comment