Sunday 17 April 2011

Nothing ever changes

Well, I cant remember why I was fed up last week but I still am.

I've lost weight this week, down to 83.8kg still a little bit to do to get back to my best result so far (83.5kg) but I should be able to do that this week, then I just have to keep going till the belly is gone.

I found yesterday really hard, having spent most of Friday "at work" i.e chilling out at Tree's place just being me. If I'd have said that's what I was doing to the folks I would have got a lecture about how stupid I'm being so had to lie. So having spend time as Danni, it was a massive wrench to come back into the male work in the office on Saturday.

What really hit me like a ton of bricks is the facial hair. £1,190 for a course of 8 treatments of laser, which should do the job, but that is an absolutely unheard of sum of money for me and I'm really struggling. The two big obstacles to me are living with the parents and the face fuzz (Its just plain impractical to shave thrice daily - which I would need to do - and wouldn't be able to do it in the office) Steps are potentially afoot which will allow me to escape the folks, but not going to hold mry breath as if anyone's going to fuck things up its me.

To top yesterday off, I was driving home just starting to well up, and the car broke down. Fortunately the RAC fixed it at the roadside - only a broken clutch cable, but enough to stop me in my tracks next to a busy dual carriageway.

Getting home I logged on to one of the forums I frequent to find that I'd been treated to a whole batch of transphobic bullying, which really did send me to tears. Fortunately all that crap has now been removed and the instigator appears to be banned.

I'm unhappy, I'm Skint and feel like I'm going nowhere again. Just bloody wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I think that if you look back through your posts you will see that you have made real progress! Especially on the weight front.

    Knowing where the problem lies is the first step to conquering it!

    ReplyDelete