Sunday 1 May 2011

Consistency

I dont really feel that I have a heck of a lot to write today. I forgot to write last week but weight was 83.1kg.

My target this week was to maintain that weight as it was Easter Sunday and I went out for a curry on Friday so I was chuffed to bits to see 82.9kg on the scales this morning!!

I played my first ever round of golf on Friday too and rather enjoyed it, long walk and lots of blisters at the end but hit a pretty decent first round of 115. Yes, I know its a rubbish score really - but for first attempt I feel pretty good about it. To put it in context the chap I was playing with (who's been doing it for about 2 years) hit a round of 110 - so not too bad really!

I'm out and about for the next 2 weeks so measurements might be a bit tricky but again the target is maintainance rather than actual loss but fingers crossed really.

No comments:

Post a Comment