Sunday 15 May 2011

Lax again

Firstly, I blame the "thoughts" thread on MSE for me not being so regular here, its so damned distracting!

First things first, weight down to 82.3kg! I'm seriously chuffed with that and getting a real sensation of getting there!

What has really become apparent to me is how much we can change in a year, I unearthed a picture from 29th May 2010, at the tvchix picnic



now, compare that to a pic from last night.....



I don't even look like the same person anymore! The weight loss is immediately obvious (although the 2010 pic is not the most flattering, it proves the point) and the whole shape of my face has changed, I've lost the jowels (I didnt realise I had) for one thing and my jawline has become smaller.

From the pics its clear that I'm holing myself with more confidence now and my outfit is a better ensemble than 2010 but I'm still learning but doing a far better job than I did before.

Anyway, just for the record the reason for dressing up was to go to Magic Theatre, I had a good time, met some very cool people and then back to Trees....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a difference a year makes indeed, you look great! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete