Monday 13 June 2011

Quack

Well, I would say its been a largely uneventful week, but there have been two significant things.

1. I had another Job interview on Thursday, for a position in the next payband. Its all to do with workforce forcasting and its terribly geeky - which suits me down the the ground. I dont think I'll get it but fingers crossed.

2. This is the biggy - I'm FINALLY registered with a GP!!! Woo! I've got my new patient appointment on the 22nd and can then make a proper appointment and start to get some of my issues worked out, the poor doc wont know what hit them!

Weight down over last week. 82.2kg rather than last weeks 82.7kg (cant be bothered to convert to old money) and I really dont think I'm going to hit the 4 stone in a year target, I've got to lost 4lbs over the next two weeks and that feels like a bit of a mountain to climb, but I'm going to try my best and see what happens.

I'm still in a pretty negative mood generally and feeling weighed down by the trans issues, money and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment