Sunday 21 August 2011

Another week done

Well,

Its been pretty much a non-week this week, very little of note or interest has happened really. I'm still feeling pretty buoyant though after last week and having hopped on the scales I'm feeling even better. 91.5kg (12st 11) meaning I've finally hit that magical 4 stone figure - and with a 6lb loss this week! Still aiming for 1 more stone but we'll have to see how that one goes really.

Monday-Weds and Saturday were just normal, boring working days and I didn't really do a great deal on Thursday or Friday but I did go with Martin (the chap who is sleeping in the front room at the moment) to see "Rise of the Planet of the apes" on Friday night, and that was rather good - well worth a watch if you are thinking about it!

Another thing thats well worth watching is "Firefly" a TV series by Joss Weedon. I've had the box set for about 5 years now and never got round to watching it. Its basicly a space western but its absolutely ace

So, I think its time to start really working on my career again after a long period of being lax - I've got a meeting with Kerry, my mentor on Monday morning. Its been a while since we last saw each other (apart from a brief "hello" at Pride) so its going to be very good to catch up. There's a lot we need to chat about outside of the direct remit of careers too - I really need to take some advice from her about how to handle the trans stuff with interviews/if I get the job.

Remaining targets for the week are to finish the washing and make shepherds pie tonight.

Danni out
x

No comments:

Post a Comment