Sunday 6 March 2011

And another thing

Just to add to the previous, read that first.

I'm utterly fed up with the trans sites that I'm part of, they are doing nothing for me at the moment theres nothing of interest and very few people of interest (those who are there know who you are - not that I will have said explicitly) I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I've stagnated - i've little to learn from those sites and even less to contribute. I want to take a break from them but they keep sucking me in hoping that there will be that little nugget of gold - something truly witty, inspiring or educational but its the same old dross again and again and again. Sod it.

I've given up smoking - probably about 3 weeks ago now but still get the odd hankering which is worrying but I've not relented which is a bloody miracle considering how down I've been.

Actually, the whole internet is boring me now. I feel semi-isolated from the world there is nothing out there online or in real life that really grabs me - I simply have lost the ability to become passionate or care about anything. me = flat.

I really need that job, not just for the money but for the change of scene - something to kick me up the arse and actually get me living again.

Danni = depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment