Tuesday 8 March 2011

Who is Clare?

A little mini update, posted from my phone.

Thanks to a mistake with the rota at work, I wound up with an unexpected day off today. A great excuse to be me. Having got myself sorted out I decided that today was the day I would go out with confidence (only third time out in the daylight) and duly I headed out with my head high. Throughout the day I was not aware of anyone who 'read' me. Whether that's down to the new approach, a decent attempt at the slap or just the stars aligning. Makes me feel really positive for the future.

The reason for heading out? To attend a trans group called the Clare project. It was a really useful little group and good to talk about my issues with new and understanding people. I even bumped into an old acquaintance - Alexandra - who I've not seen since the summer.

As an aside, I'm having a little experiment with herbals, but more on that next time, and I have taken a break from the trans sites for an unyet undecided period

Outlook slightly less cloudy, but a hint of pessimism....

No comments:

Post a Comment