Sunday 20 March 2011

Anything to declare?

Well, my gut reaction to opening blogspot today was "what the hell do I write? Nothings happened at all!"

In reality, there's been a few things. Just to get the ugly out of the way I've put weight on this week - just 0.1kg but its an annoyance - easy enough to attribute, 1 McDonalds, 1 KFC and a kebab this week. Lets take it a bit easier the next week and hopefully I'll get a loss.

The good thing this week was that I received an email on Tuesday morning from Kerry, my career mentor at work, inviting me to a job interview on Thursday (next pay band up, and seems like a potentially interesting job) anyway, I left the interview feeling really upbeat - which is unusual for me as I'm normally screaming blue murder at myself about how I could have done better. I got a text later in the day telling me that I'd done really well - so I'm now really hopeful that I'll get into the second round of interviews but I'm not going to hold my breath!

The Morris has been a bit tricky over the last few days and not running especially well at idle that seems to be sorted now and I'm planning on driving it the 70 miles to work tomorrow. The radio still only works out of one speaker though - which is an annoyance but should be straightforward to fix when I have the time.

In terms of girly progress - theres not been a lot over the last week although I am sure that I'm getting some growth in the boob area, but I've not taken measurements so cant prove anything.

Danni Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment