Sunday 13 March 2011

Winning......?

I'm feeling pretty upbeat tonight - which has been very unusual recently!

Reason 1 - 1kg weight loss, which after the peicemeal losses of late (bar 13/02 - which I'm sure was a freak result) has been a really positive thing and has actually made me feel really good!

Reason 2 - The morris has no known faults that stop me driving it! I've driven less than 100 miles in it since I bought it in November due to all the faults that it has picked up. I had the engine out for the second time over the weekend - just to replace the clutch - but it only took an afternoon and the car seems to be running and driving OK now. Of course, there's still jobs to do but they don't stop me from actually using the car! The Morris WILL be going to Brighton before the end of the month.

As for my personal development, there's probably not a lot to report since Tuesdays blog entry. I'm still feeling pretty stifled at home and have a strong urge to escape. The parents have been nagging me because I'm down for ages (Thrice since last saturday!!) and they are convinced that its money issues - what they don't seem to realise is that they are the problem. They wont let me be me and its driving me nuts.

That said, I've put an application in for a new job at work, my career mentor is the recruiting manager but she has pretty much made me feel that there's no certainty in me getting the job - so I probably wont! That said, I think it would be a great role for me and the extra money would be massively life changing.

I've been pretty good at staying off chix chatrooms & forums since last weekend. I've dipped in to check on my goodbye thread but not posted anything. I reckon that thread will get no more posts so I'll just stay off for now - its getting less and less tempting to sign in there and I'm certain its doing me good not being on there 24/7

Danni Out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment